Welcome to the Running Club @ UW-Madison website!
Here you’ll find training resources, race guides, and much more. The Running Club is a great group: freshman to grad students, casual joggers to competitive racers. We welcome UW-Madison runners of all speeds and all levels of experience to join us for great workouts and fun.
Subscribe to our email list!
Subscribe to our email list for weekly announcements and more info about upcoming Running Club events. Just send a blank email to email@example.com.
If you ever want to unsubscribe, just send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our list.
Benefits of joining the running club include:
- Smaller breakout runs throughout the week
- Frequent social events (free food!!)
- Discounted entry fees at several local races
- 10% discount at: Berkeley Running Company and Vitaworld
- 15% discount at: Movin’ Shoes
- Eligible for University Bookstore gift certificates at our end-of-the-year raffle
- Lowest membership fees of any UW club sport: $15/semester, $25/year
- Volunteer behind the scenes at the Fall 15k and Valentine’s 5K
Sound good? Come run with us and see what we’re all about.
Please Support our Generous Club Sponsors!