Welcome to the Running Club @ UW-Madison website!
Here you’ll find training resources, race guides, and much more. The Running Club is a great group: freshman to grad students, casual joggers to competitive racers. We welcome UW-Madison runners of all speeds and all levels of experience to join us for great workouts and fun.
Official Kick-Off Meeting 2019!
Come join us for our first official meeting of the year! We will meet at the NAT, go on a run to Picnic Point, then learn more about the club.
September 18th, 2019
6pm at the NAT (meet outside of the NAT).
Subscribe to our email list!
Subscribe to our email list for weekly announcements and more info about upcoming Running Club events. Just send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you ever want to unsubscribe, just send a blank email to email@example.com and we will remove you from our list.
Benefits of joining the running club include:
- Track or distance workouts with lots of other runners every Wednesday
- Smaller breakout runs throughout the week
- Frequent social events (free food!!)
- Discounted entry fees at several local races
- 10% discount at: Berkeley Running Company and Vitaworld
- 15% discount at: Movin’ Shoes
- Eligible for University Bookstore gift certificates at our end-of-the-year raffle
- Lowest membership fees of any UW club sport: $15/semester, $25/year
- Volunteer behind the scenes at the Fall 15k and Valentine’s 5K
Sound good? Come run with us and see what we’re all about. You can also check out our campus WIN website for more events and information about joining the club.
Please Support our Generous Club Sponsors!