The club has several local running routes mapped on MapMyRun.com. You can also use this site (for free!) to map your own routes and keep track of your training. If you have a MapMyRun account, consider joining our Group!
This list is by no means comprehensive. There are a TON of resources available. Some of the training programs below have books to purchase. If you don’t want to buy the book, check with others in the Running Club or at a local library!
- Couch to 5K program
- Scott Dvorak’s Training Philosophy
- David Holt’s 10K and 5K Training
- Cool Running training plans (5K-Marathon)
- Hal Higdon training plans (5K-Marathon)
- Jeff Galloway training plans (5K-Marathon)
- Greg McMillan training plans (Marathon)
- Jack Daniels Formula (Marathon)
- Pete Pfitzinger training plans (Marathon)